Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm da bomb!

I have now received my monitoring kit and have monitored four times a day since Sunday. I've managed to figure out how to get a good drop of blood and to make it a fairly painless process. The good news is that they diet must be working, because I've come in under target in all but one test. And that test was only over by 3.

But being under now brings up a new quandary. Can I be too far under? I see the dietitian on Monday, so I guess we'll bring that up then. In the meantime, Baby L is doing some sort of synchronized swimming, and is always moving. My stomach is one big gyrating blob. Both hubby and Little Guy are fascinated by it and will sit on the bed and just rest their hand on my stomach so they can feel. It's a good feeling...

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

If she's moving that much, it's a good thing -- means she's healthy! I always felt like I had an alien growing in their with Bonnie Lass. She used to roll around and show all sorts of body parts.

Fly Girl said...

Hi there, I am desert songbird's neice and am new to blogging. I am at robbieandtamsyn.blogspot.com

I loved when I was pregnant, I always thought how amazing it was when I felt them moving around. They are little miracles!!