Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Made it Through Week One...

Well, I made it through.

I made it through almost completely changing my diet. I found out a couple of things.
  • Peaches in lite lite syrup are actually good!
  • Whole Wheat isn't actually a bad word! It can be pretty good.
  • I rediscovered carrots
  • I can still eat cheese crisps, although it has to be with a wheat tortilla.
  • I can survive without Coke.
  • Since I eat every two hours or so, so does Baby L, so she and I are constantly talking.
  • Diabetic web sites can be a good friend!

So I move on to week 2 (only 10 more weeks to go!), and start monitoring tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

Good for you! I'm proud of you for taking it slowly but steadily.

Hey, check out my niece's blog. I think you two could get some dialog going back and forth.

http://robbieandtamsyn.blogspot.com/index.html