Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Crafty Me

I've been 'absent' for a while. I just haven't felt like writing, or reading, for that matter. I got kinda lethargic and was trying to juggle many things at once, getting ready to leave on vacation (on fathers day, so we had to make it up to dads in the days prior...) But now we're back and I'm going to try this thing again!

A while ago, I posted about my crocheting fetish. Since then I completed the blanket for Baby L:





I also made a blanket for my sisters baby:



I'm really quite proud of myself. They weren't hard to make, but they were time consuming. Little Guy has now requested me to make a red one for him. To facilitate that, I went out and bought more pattern books, and I'm hoping to make one for him that isn't so...time consuming. The pattern of the stitches make it a very slow project. I'm hoping to find a pattern that uses stitches that are more open, yet just as warm. However, that will have to wait until I finish the birth announcement for my sisters baby, and to finish hubbies Christmas stocking (that I started last November!)

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

No crafty stuff from me! The most creative I get is scrapbooking.