Friday, June 29, 2007

What Was I Thinking?!?

Hubby and I have been talking about having a garage sale for ages. We have EVERY SINGLE piece of clothing that Little Guy ever wore, and (minus the 0-3, & 3-6 boxes) we had 12 boxes of baby/toddler clothes. So we thought we'd put those out, and then the maternity clothes, and some stuff we had around the house. So the longer we thought about it, the more we put off having it. My (our) garage has looked... yikes for so long so we needed to do it. Three weeks ago we decided to do it. Picked this weekend and put the word out to family.

Now, this is the weekend it is going to hit 112. I think I lost five pounds just sweating this morning! And, we're going to do it again tomorrow!

What were we thinking?!?

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

The heat has fried your brain. You are incapable of thinking.