Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eight Glorious Years

Today, hubby and I celebrate eight years of marriage. In that time, we moved out of state, moved back, had two children, three dogs, four cars and one mortgage. Both of us changed careers, mine included going back to school almost full time.

We met the first time when a girlfriend of mine brought us to the pool hall to meet her boyfriend and friends of his. But it wasn't love at first sight. We wound up 'hooking up' with different people. We did go to prom, with other people, and I have the pictures to prove it!

When we met up again, it was between my freshman and sophomore year in college. I wasn't looking for anything, in fact, was convinced that I was going to marry the guy I left at school for the summer (boy am I glad that didn't pan out). But there was hubby on the eve of 4th of July as my girlfriend and I went out for afterhours. The rest, you can say, is history.



Happy Anniversary Honey,
I love you.




1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds!