Friday, December 29, 2006

Newscasters



My uncle works at a local TV station, and earlier in November Little Guy and I were watching the news and he wanted to know how it all works. So I told him that Uncle works at a TV station and he could take us down to see how it all works. You would have thought that I'd told him he could watch Power Rangers all day, he was overjoyed. So at Thanksgiving we asked if Uncle would show us, and he happily agreed. (This is my bachelor uncle, or at least, was a bachelor until he got married six months before hubby and I!)

So the day after Christmas when the station was officially closed, the four of us headed down. We got the grand tour, and it culminated in the news studio. We got pictures behind the desks and we are newscasters extraordinaire! Little Guy is sitting behind the 'Live, Local, Late Breaking' desk, Hubby is sitting in Kent Dana's chair and I in Diana Sullivans chair. It was quite fun!

No comments: