Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Homebound

I took the advice of a friend of mine, and I am now home for two weeks before Baby L joins us. While it was hectic getting my classroom together and ready for a sub to take over for the rest of the year, so far it's been worth it. I've been able to not stress about things, kick back and just get some rest and relaxation in. Not to mention some time with hubby and Little Guy. I think I'll look back on this and thank God that I took the time after all.

While I'm lounging about (*snort*) we are getting the baby's room finished. She is due to join us in just over a week, and I'm starting to get somewhat nesting. I never had that with Little Guy, partly, I think, because I worked literally up til my water broke, and we were in an apartment that was packed and ready to move. (That is a story for another time!) There was nothing to clean! I had to clear off boxes from the dining room table to find a place to change Little Guy once we got home. But now I have this house, and I'm starting to look around and there is a lot to do. Or maybe it just looks like a lot...

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Hey, you! I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower. That weekend was a crazy, crazy time around here (it was Bonnie Lass's birthday, and we had lots of birthday parties to attend on Saturday/Sunday).

This past weekend also involved multiple birthday parties.

I'm glad you're home and resting. Call me and maybe we can hook up before the baby comes!

Anonymous said...

Simрly wish to sаy your articlе is as astounԁіng.
The clarity for your put uр is just сool and i could supрosе you're a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

My blog post :: tens units for athletes

Anonymous said...

Oh my goоdnеss! Increԁіble articlе dude!
Manу thanks, Hοwever I am going through problems with your RSЅ.
I don't know the reason why I can't ѕubsсribe tο іt.
Is therе anyοne else haνing the samе RЅS issuеs?
Anyοne that knows the solution will you kindly гeѕpоnd?
Thanks!!

My blog poѕt ... using tens units for pain relief
Also see my website :: TENS unit pain relief