Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pregnancy Sucks

I am five and a half months pregnant. I can't wait to have this baby, because I can't do JACK anymore. We did our regular Wal-Mart and Fry's shopping this morning, and it laid me out for 4 friggin hours. What I don't understand is how I can teach for six hours and just be mildly tired but go out shopping for two hours and be utterly exhausted to the point of passing out? Thank God my son is at the age that he can entertain himself with minimal supervision.

This pregnancy also found me throwing up for the first three months, something that I did not have with my first. I was eating in the morning just to have something to throw up ten minutes later. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper for the first couple of months. Don't get me wrong, we are absolutely delighted to be having another baby. We want this and my husband is already getting wrapped around her little unborn finger. But if the pregnancy of my son had been this miserable, he may have wound up being an only child!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

When I was pregnant with Bonnie Lass, I, too, suffered more than I did when I was pregnant with Little Man. I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with God preparing us for the struggles we will face as mothers of TEEN-AGED GIRLS -- gack!