Saturday, November 25, 2006

Devil Pride!

I'm sitting and watching the "BIG" rivalry here in AZ - the Arizona State vs. Arizona game. While I am a proud graduate (twice over) of Northern Arizona Univ., I was raised on Saturday afternoon Sun Devil Football. While my parents were married they had season tickets and occasionally we got to go with them to games. SO although I have no real ties to ASU, I am a huge ASU fan. And lets be honest here, ASU has SUCKED so far this year. I don't think Coach Koetter made the right move in letting Sam Keller go in favor of Rudy Carpenter. I've been cringing thinking about this game in the last couple of weeks. UofA is on a roll, and ASU isn't. So with trepidation I turned on the game at 4, and imagine my surprise when on our first drive we SCORED! Now I know that plenty can happen, and I'm watching with baited breath. However, with 6 minutes left in the first half, we are leading.

So....


GO DEVILS!

1 comment:

Desert Songbird said...

2:30 left in the first half, and Devils lead 21-7.

GO DEVILS!

(Desert Songbird, ASU graduate, MBA class of 1998)